Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ford Suggested The Solution To The Businessman

An American businessman was in great trouble due to the labour strike in his factory. Every now and then due to labourer's strike the working of the factory was affected and he had to bear great losses. The businessman thought to take Mr Ford's guidance for the solution of this problem because he was very much impressed by the success of Mr Ford's motor company. When he reached Ford's factory he found that Ford was not in his office. Someone told him that Ford was working with the labourers so the businessman waited for him.

When Ford came back in the office the businessman said, 'You are the boss of this big factory if you will work with the labourers how will they respect you and how will you maintain the discipline?' Ford smiled and said, 'Neither I consider myself as the boss nor I take them as labourers rather we solve the problems together working in a healthy atmosphere. Due to this closeness and harmony the discipline is always maintained and I know that the labourers have great affection and love for me.' Then Ford asked the businessman the reason for his visit. The businessman said, 'I came here to take your opinion on my factory's problems but your behaviour gave me an appropriate guidance.'

Moral: Modesty, closeness, equality, labour and determination are the compulsory elements for the smooth working of any business. Any businessman who possess these qualities in his character and behaviour, his institution will not only be successful but will also prosper.

No comments:

Followers